My humblest apologies Dear Blog-san
I understand how tough it must be
to put up with me since i'm a horrible human
I completely take you for granted
and what a blessing you are to me
what's worse is I talk about
other blogs
right
in
front
of
you
D:!!
Like why haven't you killed me yet?
....?
I understand how loyal you are to me
no matter how many times i leave
you always wait for my return
x.x this only makes
me even guiltier
I will make it up to you someway somehow Blog-san
*sniffle*
///I need to work on my commitment issues anyway
so this is a good start
///dunno what i should promise you tho
I'll figure something out eventually <3
Until then~
I understand how tough it must be
to put up with me since i'm a horrible human
I completely take you for granted
and what a blessing you are to me
what's worse is I talk about
other blogs
right
in
front
of
you
D:!!
Like why haven't you killed me yet?
....?
I understand how loyal you are to me
no matter how many times i leave
you always wait for my return
x.x this only makes
me even guiltier
I will make it up to you someway somehow Blog-san
*sniffle*
///I need to work on my commitment issues anyway
so this is a good start
///dunno what i should promise you tho
I'll figure something out eventually <3
Until then~
T^T I be-eth Proud Laina-chan T^T
ReplyDeleteSo-eth Proud
And "Blog-san"
You're welcome v.v
Lainy out~
-puff of black smoke consumes me and I disappear along with it-