OK THAT'S IT
I NEED HELP
HELP I SAY
so lyke i hit post limit again
but like it's not even noon yet
so wtf man wtf
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SPAM MY FOLLOWERS WITH FREE! POSTS NOW
I can't
and that's all there is to it
and that just sucks
How did it come to this...I don't even....sigh
I guess i could message my favourite followers and hope for the best...
make some new friends
but if i did that i'd have to be on tumblr
that's like pouring salt on the wound ain't it?
Though the wound is only a small scratch
Speaking of scratch let's just scratch that idea
Oh Rei...I'm looking forward to this episode of free!
I hope it's angsty at least for a bit
there's going to be a shower scene with haru
will he have on his swimming trunks i wonder...
I'm home alone~~~~~
What should I do~~~~~
I doubt i'll be for long tho
I'm expecting my brother any moment now rlly
Until then i'll just listen to really loud music
Maybe
even dance a little
who knows
![]() |
| they dance rlly well to can't hold us |
The song currently playing is the soundtrack to the Sushi Cat game
The music for levels 6-10
but I doubt Eren and friends are dancing to the beat
Sushi Cat...I haven't played that in a while
Maybe I should
But I wanted to write today
I also wanted to draw today
but that might now work out
I won't admit defeat just yet though
Like I already sad
x.x the day is still young
...way to young...
*sobs in corner*
*butler hands me a tissue*
*grabs tissue and pushes him away*
Yeah my mood rait nw is broody Sasuke
Got a problem with that?
I'll Kamehameha ur ass
...Wait wrong anime
I have more rap music in my library than i thought whoa
What's ur prefered music type ppls?
I like em all really
Lemme sing to you the song i'm currently listening to
If you can tell me the title
you get a virtual cookie
and some praise in my next update
*Ahem*
La de da de da
La de da de de
Suddenly you call my name
And I lose my brain
And I float up to the moon
La de da de de
La de da de da
When you laugh it makes me smile
And I love your style
So I wrote a song to this tune:
Thank you stars for giving to me
The greatest gift that's still yet to be
I don't mind if fate's playing games
I'm happy all the same
It's so hard to say it
But darling let's face it
These feelings revealing
Cannot be ignored
So I'll work on this letter
'Til our timing gets better
Sincerely, yours truly
And forevermore
Clap for meh bishes! I just serenaded all yous!
This is really a cute song though
I love listening to it once in a while~
and whenever I do i put in on repeat
Well...
I think I'll be taking
my leave now
Later dudes and dudettes
I may just end up seeing you tomorrow
no promises tho
seriously
none.
*Picks up injured butler and takes him to the infirmary*




No comments:
Post a Comment