Monday, 19 August 2013

Because I'm lacking inspiration and it's already morning

(If SAN SIND ESSENUND WIR SIND DIE JAEGER actually plays when you see this pls tell me)
how are you doing today lovely readers

I've been feeling artistic lately but at the same time non of my ideas are flowing in the right ways
it's become a strain on me
but only because it's becoming a strain on those around me

But whenever I just write shit or draw shit 
I feel much better 
so this is what i'm doing now

Recently though i've been watching anime late and night
reading manga early in the morning
sleeping through the rest of the morning
then using the remainder of my day to do what needs to be done

School's starting back soon so I don't think I should keep that Jacked up sleep schedule
SPEAKING
OF
SCHOOL
I was recently 
informed that
SCHOOL'S BEEN PUSHED BACK A COUPLE WEEKS DUE TO A PLUMBING PROBLEM
YEAH BITCHES GUESS WHO GET'S EXTRA SUMMER
THIS GAL 
RIGHT HERE

gomen gomen, 
i'm done

oohh i wanted to share my most recent sketch with you 

It's from a manga I recently read, I just loved this guy because he was so cute "Azusa-san" 

Well I've released my extra steam for today~
Back to writing! 

LAINA OUT!

BOOM BABEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment