Wednesday, 21 August 2013





you guise

YOU GUISE!

i hit post limit on tumblr again! I still have like...three hours left of today!

What am I supposed to do now????
don't get me wrong I LOVE talking to myself here for half an hour even though
I normally have nothing worthwhile to say
but I don't think this is gonna cut it tonight

i could always go to bed but
then i'd be up by like...seven
and who the heck wants that?

Do you arr remember me deciding to taruku in a japanese akosento when the fonto is KIIRO? Ah minna-san? 
Hontoni? Me neither...

Oh Kiiro is yerrow if that was not obvious 

Here is a Japanese Colour chart 
for anyone who's interested

OH! But if you like anime 
you might know of Kuroko no Basuke
(Kuroko's Basketball basically) 
ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES 
have names to match the colour of their hair. 
Ironic right?
Well except kuroko but he's like a shadow 
no one really notices him
he's the exception
the sexy exception

I mean rook at thishu baby !!! >.<

if you don't love him i don't know what to tell you

And the rest of the Generation of Miracles


here we have Kise




















Midorima ^

scary Aomine


and then the rest of the generation 

Akashi 
Midorima 

The point is they are hot guys from a basketball anime so duh i'll be watching that shit
Season 2 comes out in the fall but i've already read the manga so i have no high expectations 

-stretch- 

I hope you all will find colours easier to remember in Japanese now 
i know i do~

hoooo i've managed to burn off an hour some how 

oh btw that photo isn't mine got it from here
the previous photos you can get by just watching the anime....


-
--
---
----
-----
----
---
--
-
It's really hot in my room right now 
but if i open the window it will be really cold
but it's too hot so

I rather get chilly rait now 

WELL LOOK AT THE TIME~ 
I best be getting back to my daily life
Here's a cute puppy getting scared


BYE! 




1 comment:

  1. If you think about it Shadows are black ._. So his name still suits him

    ReplyDelete