Another post my lucky duckies~
So it has recently come to my attention that Ten Ten from Naruto doesn't have a surname
and she does not seem happy about it either
I mean LOOK at her...she's all like
"Kishimoto you god damn piece of sh** wtf is that for huh? what have I f***** done to you? I have half a mind to release my ultimate wrecking ball on your sorry *ss are you trying to tell me that i'm not important enough to even be fully named? not like i'm asking for character developement or anything just a full name you bastard.I know i'm not from the rookie nine but neither are Neji or Lee! even Gai is Maito wtf man not cool. I feel so worthless now i'm going to a bar UP YOURS MAN!"
or something idk...
but I feel really sorry for her man! I make sure to fully name all my characters fully...i think...
But then there's Gaara
I mean his name is Sexy enough to stand on it's own
HE is sexy enough to stand on his own
but you know what?
He stands on SAND
AND takes on Madara like a BOSS
At least he's Of the Sand
that's a sexy surname anyway
but like there are a lot of Characters that didn't get surnamed..just wanted to speak out for Ten Ten
Anyway...
I've been making of the new friends lately
from like...half-way across the globe too
just a few but they're all nice
no hot guys tho
sigh...
Ah guys...everything is so much better with hot guys involved
fictional or not
I mean take Gaara
He just increased the appeal of this post by 80% because he's gaara and his face wasn't even showing
I also watched Ah my goddess recently
and I just love how they turned
my favourite parts
of each both theme songs into gifs for me
omg i thought i was finally finished with it because it's been months
but they have a season THREE TOO
god now i feel obliged to watch it T^T
it better not let me down
most season threes do
if i had to review it so far
i'd say it's really cute
a bit old school
and i saw it in dub so idk how the sub actually is
but the blonde demon and Beldandie's little sister had irritating voices
..and they were irritating on a whole
but Beldandie was just so...
lovely
and she and keichi were just so adorable sometimes so i had to keep watching
and i regret nothing
would i recommend it?
ehh...i guess
if you like fruits baskets then i guess you'd like this
the theme song is better than fruits baskets tho
fruits baskets' was so boring x.x
this one is still kinda slow and fluty but it really grows on you and it makes me want to fly
weird but yes
plus beldandie is just the most adorable little lady
she just...makes me want to do nice things XD!!!
Hohooho I should go to bed soon if i want to wake up early
I'll be out today so i need to get that precious 4 hours of sleep before it's 7: 30
I still feel so restless though!
I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING!
i wanted to sketch today
but the weather was so good
that i just slept through the entire day
i was so surprised when i noticed the sun had went down
like didn't i just WAKE UP??
but yeah...
this is my life during the last week of August
i usually do nothing
because school is usually about to start
but since my school has been pushed back a couple weeks
i'm just feeling a bit restless
OMG I JUST SAW THIS AND
So it has recently come to my attention that Ten Ten from Naruto doesn't have a surname
and she does not seem happy about it either
I mean LOOK at her...she's all like
"Kishimoto you god damn piece of sh** wtf is that for huh? what have I f***** done to you? I have half a mind to release my ultimate wrecking ball on your sorry *ss are you trying to tell me that i'm not important enough to even be fully named? not like i'm asking for character developement or anything just a full name you bastard.I know i'm not from the rookie nine but neither are Neji or Lee! even Gai is Maito wtf man not cool. I feel so worthless now i'm going to a bar UP YOURS MAN!"
or something idk...
but I feel really sorry for her man! I make sure to fully name all my characters fully...i think...
But then there's Gaara
I mean his name is Sexy enough to stand on it's own
HE is sexy enough to stand on his own
but you know what?
He stands on SAND
AND takes on Madara like a BOSS
At least he's Of the Sand
that's a sexy surname anyway
but like there are a lot of Characters that didn't get surnamed..just wanted to speak out for Ten Ten
Anyway...
I've been making of the new friends lately
from like...half-way across the globe too
just a few but they're all nice
no hot guys tho
sigh...
Ah guys...everything is so much better with hot guys involved
fictional or not
I mean take Gaara
He just increased the appeal of this post by 80% because he's gaara and his face wasn't even showing
I also watched Ah my goddess recently
and I just love how they turned
my favourite parts
of each both theme songs into gifs for me
omg i thought i was finally finished with it because it's been months
but they have a season THREE TOO
god now i feel obliged to watch it T^T
it better not let me down
most season threes do
if i had to review it so far
i'd say it's really cute
a bit old school
and i saw it in dub so idk how the sub actually is
but the blonde demon and Beldandie's little sister had irritating voices
..and they were irritating on a whole
but Beldandie was just so...
lovely
and she and keichi were just so adorable sometimes so i had to keep watching
and i regret nothing
would i recommend it?
ehh...i guess
if you like fruits baskets then i guess you'd like this
the theme song is better than fruits baskets tho
fruits baskets' was so boring x.x
this one is still kinda slow and fluty but it really grows on you and it makes me want to fly
weird but yes
she just...makes me want to do nice things XD!!!
Hohooho I should go to bed soon if i want to wake up early
I'll be out today so i need to get that precious 4 hours of sleep before it's 7: 30
I still feel so restless though!
I JUST WANT TO DO SOMETHING!
i wanted to sketch today
but the weather was so good
that i just slept through the entire day
i was so surprised when i noticed the sun had went down
like didn't i just WAKE UP??
but yeah...
this is my life during the last week of August
i usually do nothing
because school is usually about to start
but since my school has been pushed back a couple weeks
i'm just feeling a bit restless
OMG I JUST SAW THIS AND
and who DOESN'T WANT A PARADE OF HOT GUYS ON THEIR BLOG?
so i wanted to share this :3
jelly other males who happen to see this?
that's ok
you're hot too
i guarantee you that someone out there thinks so
ALSO
I DEDITCATE MY OVARIES TO THESE SEXY TWINS
yessssssssssssssssssss >3
the pletts
bless them <3
Now's a good time to leave
if not this will just be a montage of male models
AH?
What's that blog-san?
OF COURSE YOU'RE JUST AS HOT! D:
don't be silly blog-san
you're a very attrative blog
you just got more attractive for housing these guys!
Ah?...why don't you have readers?...
ah....ahaha ^^
pfft!
You have readers
they're just...
ninjas you know?
WAIT DON'T CRY BLOG-SAN!!!!!!!! D:
Ok that's my queue
to leave
before i upset
someone else
till next time you sexy duckie you ;] ♪









No comments:
Post a Comment