Friday, 13 September 2013

Mobile Blogging in the Morning

Mobile blogging is like going from mansion luxury to cardboard box omg

You can do nothing here! No colours no gifs no awesome links to stuff just bold and italics 

Marvelous right? I didn't think so. 

Today is a marvelous Friday morning! Unlike the usual I am already out of my house since I've decided to be social today no matter what my primary instinct says! 

The sociality has not begun though...way too early for that shit. Imma just hide in my mom's lunch room until someone comes to find me 

Then around 10 I'll go greet the outside world and horrible sun e.e 

Today's song of the day is 

"Stay" by HURTS 

Listen to it and think of me and my awesomeness 

That's all for now~ I'll tell you how my day goes later 

Was choosing to be social today a good thing? Should I have stayed home and only chatted with my Internet friends? 
Should I have not seen sunlight today? Will I by ice cream? We'll know sooner or later 

Most likely later tho 

Olrightee (yeah spelt it like that on purpose) guise! See you later 

Also I shall be promoting the podcast welcome to night vale 

It's very interesting eerie and funny
Give it a listen to
There's music too 

Adios for now Duckies

No comments:

Post a Comment