Friday, 10 August 2012

The Drawn Japanese Fairy Curse is Gone / I Quote "Curse you Exams....!!!"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*rises from the ashes of shame and what not*


The curse!!! IT HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!!!!!!!! >:O *macho man pose*
I HAVE DONE IT READERS!!!
Gone is the Laina You knew before!!! NOW! here come's the Laina of TODAY!!! ...OR SOMETHING OR ANOTHER!! ;]

So. As you guys may have noticed....I'm no longer on my seventh post.

Which Means....

The curse binding my literary skills to that of no more 
than 7 separate parts is 
NO LONGER 
IN
EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!
(i hope) 

This calls for cerebration ne? 

*Pops bottle of Champagne * 

Ret us drink tirr our bodies hit the ground! 

*readers cheer and pass grasses* 

So by now you're probabry rike...."Hmmm...something's off here..and why the heck is it so small" 
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!.....WERR WERR MY READERS! B] 

Nothing get's past you does it?? 

I Have decided that as rong as these characters which i type are YERROW!!! I shall take on the accent of a Japanese Ferrow. ^o^ Of course you can't here it (It sucks BTW) But at least you can read it~! 

Just Pretend it's a suckish fake accent and you're good! But. Just incase you want to here a real one... 

CRICK >>>>HERE IF YOU HAVE THE TIME <<<<<< 

But you'll have to skip to 5:22.....hey wait!!!
AWWW!!! My accent ran out!! XD What was I saying? Yea...you'll have to skip because the rest are different countries. o(^-^)/ 

SO Anyway....Japan looks like this so you can't miss him! 
He is...and always will be One of my sexies..... O: 

OH!! MY SEXY OF THE WEEK HOW EVER!! happens to be.... THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!! 

 <------ Zeref <3 


If you wanna know more about him research fairy tail yourself cause i'm tired x.x ..and lazy....

Not Lazy enough though since i did this....

This is my CHIBI ZEREF. Drew him today...isn't he just ADORABLE D; If only i could hug!!! *reaches arms out* 

Random reader: It's ok Laina,*hugs* 
Me: WAAAAAAHHH DX *squeezes to death* It's Not FAIR!!! 
RR: x-x 
Me: o-o'' oh...uh....*throws him into closet* look who won't be home for thanksgiving..... >> BOYS!!!! You know what to do~~!!! 

*tall beefy bodyguards with flamethrowers head into closet* 

uh... *cough* anyway....


In All Honesty though.... I really am tired...I'm staying up to wait for the results of my Exams though so no sleep till the grades are reaped!!! 

I still have about an Hour and a Half....

I'll tell you guys what i get tomorr- uh....Sunday....maybe....*is to lazy to update two days in a row* 

I'll be at a pool party Tomorrow so Sunday it is ^^'' 
Hopefully I didn't do too bad.... >> If all goes well....sigh nvm...

The Kitchen be callin so I'll See you guys some other time.... Hmmm....what should i name this post....Maybe a little but of everything huh? >:D 

HERE! something to think about .............................



I hope you can read it ok.... if not just tell me....this was made by Juura66 on deviant art. she has full credit. I just really liked the quote and wanted to share it. =D SO NOBODY KILL ME!!! 

*runs to shelter of kitchen* 

GOODNIGHT FOLKS!!! 

Laina Luvs You! 


No comments:

Post a Comment