Thursday, 7 April 2011

the long awaited FIRST POST

heh...this is my 1st time posting on this blog...
hi guys!! u can call me laina...im a
                                                        STRAWBERRY VISIONARY
hmm...this would probably look better in pink or something wouldnt it = l
 well PSSHH!!! (yea i say that a lot)

WHO said strawberries had to be pink!? NOT u and NOT me =)
glad thats settled...                                                              so anyways...hmmm why's there a big gap there? i should know right? i mean I did it...i think =/         NO! stay on the topic laina! >:(

BUT...but..BUUuuUUUUuuUUUTTT!!!

what IS the topic?

-reads title of post-           HMM.... i guess this should be an intro right?

                                                                                                                 WRONG!

it can be what ever i want :D
this is what blogs are about right?....right?...RIGHT???? DX

RIGHT!! =D

its about self expression and all that non sense

and i gotta say................this blogging thing is kinda fun :)

i should have tried this YEARS ago!!!


well...thats it for now




LAINA

2 comments:

  1. Yes As I was gonna say.. I feel followed ._.
    In more ways than one .- -.
    Oh Laina

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(...sorry
    i didnt mean to copy u D:
    if u want ill stop

    ReplyDelete